Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Incredible!

I can't make a very long review of this game, but since you released the first version of it I have played at least...well, I've lost count.

Great, catchy graphics, good game-play, and the customizable music is simply the most grand combination I've ever seen in a Flash game.

10/10. In every category.

- Commissar Komarov

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

BEST ZOMBIE GAME EVER!

No other words suffice. 10 for everything, including humor, because violence is funny. Sound quality was amazing, graphics were amazing (a bit too amazing for bad computers), the style was classic to every zombie game/movie/book in existence. Interactivity was incredible too - strategy AND shoot-em-up.

Bookmarked.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

A smash hit for everyone to play.

I cannot stress enough how great this game - and indeed this series - is. It's addictive, it's well-drawn and animated, it's well-coded, and there's an insane amount of replay (especially now). Keep 'em coming!

Detonate Detonate

Not bad, not bad.

I'm not a "fan" of Crazy Monkey games, but I do tend to enjoy them pretty fairly when I play them, and this was no exception. Granted, I was terrible at it, but I had a good time losing (if that makes any sense whatsoever). I recommend it, though a warning: this is very, very difficult. If you're slow with a mouse, don't even bother.